Friday, July 20, 2007

My Future Childrens Tabloid Future

So Nicole Ritchie and Joel Madden are having a kid. awesome.

I now pronounce you MR. & MRS. FUTURE MESSY CUSTODY BATTLE.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Money cant help this kid. I fully expect my future children to be buying tabloid magazines with this kid on the front ...the anorexic, drug addicted spoiled brat...continuing the legacy.

I just hope she puts on some weight to support this baby.
Can a body like this
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
actually support life...it seems as if its barely holding on to its own.

good luck in life nicjoel.

1 comment:

THE EVIL SLUT CLIQUE said...

The sad thing about this (well, one of them) is that Nicjoel would actually be relatively normal as celebrity baby names go.